Autodesk today released SketchBook Ink, a new pen & ink drawing app for the iPad.
Built on a new resolution independent engine, SketchBook Ink lets you create beautiful line work and export high resolution images directly from your iPad.
- Introductory Tour Guide to help get you started
- Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
- Retina Display on 3rd Gen iPad
- Multi-Touch Interface: Two finger pan & zoom navigation
- Preset Ink-styles: 7 different presets each with different line weight and behaviors, 2 eraser types
- Colors: Color Editor & Color Picker, Tap-hold customizable Color palette
- Import a background image from the Photo Library as a reference
- Export options: Save up to 12.6 MP PNG images to Photo Library or e-mail, Save up to 101.5 MP PNG images to iTunes File Sharing or Dropbox, Option to export as transparent PNG
- Gallery: Store work-in-progress
- Stay Current: Link to SketchBook News Blog
You can purchase SketchBook Ink from the App Store for $1.99.